Text Neck is the term used to describe neck pain damage that is caused by looking down at your mobile, tablet or other wireless device.
Do you suffer from:
- Nagging pain in the upper back?
- Sharp or severe upper back spasms?
- Shoulder pain and tightness?
- Tension headaches?
- Pain, numbness, or tingling radiating down your arm or hands?
Learn how to control your posture before it controls you:
Hold your phone or device at eye level as much as possible.
Take frequent breaks from your phone or laptop.
Set a timer to remind you to get up and walk around every 20 to 30 minutes.
Avoid looking down for extended periods of time.
- Make sure you sit square in front of your work screen.